Prison Ministry Prayer Requests
Amanda - "Please pray for my fiance that he continues to do the right thing and go down the right path, and also for me that things go well. Thanks!"
Angelica - "Please pray for my kids and family...for their safety and health. Also for my friend, Ashley. She is in Seg on her daughter's birthday, so just give her the strength and acceptance for the situation (it's the last one she'll be away for). Also pray for my friend, Joraan that he overcomes his gambling demons and myself as I go into rehab. Thank you!"
Danielle - "Please pray that I can bring my son home to his new happy home, keep him strong. Thank you. Amen."
Heather - "Please pray for me and my fiance to be better in God's eyes and to walk with Him."
Jessica - "Continued strength and guidance from the Lord as well as the ability to completely trust God and His plan or will for my life."
Khristina - "Prayer for my family and to look after my children, and to bless the family that has taken the time to raise them."
Mallory - "I ask for prayer for myself and my daughter. I have court tomorrow to determine how soon I am released to begin the process of drug court. My daughter has been without me for over a month (though she is with family), however I yearn for normalcy in our lives again. I pray that the Lord watch over us both while I start the path through drug court (which has proven to be quite strenuous). Thank you!"
Rachel - "For our POD to get along better and the trash talk to calm down. For my father to soften his heart, for JC to keep his sobriety and climb into a better life, and for my grandma who just lost a close friend."
- For safety for the leadership and the membership of the church at Ixtlan.
- For the work in Magdalena and for their use of their new church building. Pray that God will use it to draw people from the community to hear the Word. For both Magdalena and Ixtlan that the people of the community will be called to understand their sin and desire to be changed.
- That our church leadership would be good shepherds and not neglect the sheep
- For the ministry of the Washington Church to be led of the Spirit and meet the needs of the brotherhood
- That the church be protected from Satan's onslaughts
- For the Apostolic Christian Church of America to make Godly decisions
- Our converts, the single, widowed, elderly, divorced, families w/ children
- For our young people to be nurtured up in the Lord and prepared to submit and lead as the Lord calls them
- The unsaved in our families and the church
- The unsaved in all the world
- Our current missionaries