Prison Ministry Prayer Requests
Cayla: "I would like to pray for all the girls' families, for strength and support."
April: "I would like to pray that God helps me to live more in His word and helps me to be forgiven and live righteously."
Freda: "I pray for my brother, Austin, who’s in Prison that he finds God and comes to know Him. Also my brother, Jaden, to bring him out of addiction and bring him to God along with the rest of my family. I also have a friend Marty. She’s in treatment and has court today. Keep her in your word and in a relationship with God, strong as strong can be. And also for myself as well. I pray for the entire world to come to know God!!! In Jesus name!!"
Cassandra: "Pray for my prison time ahead of me, that my Mom will be OK till I get back out because she has cancer, and for my children who are 13, 8,7, and 4 years old."
Lana: "Pray I can meet my daughter, Sara, again since she is getting ready to turn 18."
Ebony: "I would like prayer for my health, safe travels for my kids, and I need prayers for my new move to North Carolina."
Deja: "I pray that the Lord give me strength to be strong and have a better relationship with Him."
Cayla: "Please pray that I have peace in my mind, and that my family is healthy and safe. Thank you."
- Pray for Lanae Schrock (daughter of Bro. Byron and Sis. Mary) as she battles stage 4, ovarian cancer. Pray also her 6 year old daughter and for Byron and Mary as they support her.
- For safety for the leadership and the membership of the church at Ixtlan.
- For the work in Magdalena and for their use of their new church building. Pray that God will use it to draw people from the community to hear the Word. For both Magdalena and Ixtlan that the people of the community will be called to understand their sin and desire to be changed.
- That our church leadership would be good shepherds and not neglect the sheep
- For the ministry of the Washington Church to be led of the Spirit and meet the needs of the brotherhood
- That the church be protected from Satan's onslaughts
- Our converts, the single, widowed, elderly, divorced, families w/ children
- For our young people to be nurtured up in the Lord and prepared to submit and lead as the Lord calls them
- The unsaved in our families and the church
- The unsaved in all the world
- Our current missionaries