Prison Ministry Prayer Requests
Jennifer - "Pray for my brother, Steven, in prison."
Kristi - "Please pray for me to stay strong and open-minded and wholeheartedly walk with the Lord in the right direction. Pray for my Mom to be strong and healthy."
Malisa - "Pray for family and friends and all the people in jail."
Michelle - "Pray for peace for my kids, my husband to get an apartment, and for God's will to be done in court."
Rachel - "Pray for strength for Grandma Barb and good health for Step Dad, Lance. Also for strength to endure in prison away from my kids."
Shawna - "Pray for my continued sobriety once I leave here, that everything will work out how it's supposed to regarding my RN license, as well as my relationship with my children."
Tera - "Pray for my continuance in trying to stay with the hand of God and walk with Him. Pray for my Mom and her strength while I'm here."
- Pray for Lanae Schrock (daughter of Bro. Byron and Sis. Mary) as she battles stage 4, ovarian cancer. Pray also her 6 year old daughter and for Byron and Mary as they support her.
- For safety for the leadership and the membership of the church at Ixtlan.
- For the work in Magdalena and for their use of their new church building. Pray that God will use it to draw people from the community to hear the Word. For both Magdalena and Ixtlan that the people of the community will be called to understand their sin and desire to be changed.
- That our church leadership would be good shepherds and not neglect the sheep
- For the ministry of the Washington Church to be led of the Spirit and meet the needs of the brotherhood
- That the church be protected from Satan's onslaughts
- Our converts, the single, widowed, elderly, divorced, families w/ children
- For our young people to be nurtured up in the Lord and prepared to submit and lead as the Lord calls them
- The unsaved in our families and the church
- The unsaved in all the world
- Our current missionaries