Washington Apostolic Christian Church supports local outreach programs designed to show Christ's love to others, and help meet the needs we see around us. Examples include:
- Friend’s Class- Providing morning Sunday School for individuals with intellectual disabilities, our Friend's Class includes Scripture reading, group discussion, and song worship for the enjoyment, enrichment, and benefit of those who attend.
- Nursing Homes- To help make people's nursing home experience more enriched with Christian love and fellowship, music, and other meaningful activities, Washington Church is involved in nursing home outreach. Volunteer programs are provided for loving care and service in the spirit of Christ. Click here for a complete listing of nursing homes affiliated with our church.
- HarvestCall Sewing Projects- On the third Tuesday of each month, members and friends of the congregation work on sewing projects that benefit those in need.
- Mennonite Relief Sale- Each year, Washington congregation members and friends join over 1,500 volunteers in sharing their time, funds, and talent to promote and assist the Illinois Mennonite Relief Sale for the purpose of providing relief for those in need at home and abroad. Click here for more information.
- The Goodfield Distribution Center- Local area Harvest Call distribution serves in five primary areas: clothes packing, kit supplies, local furniture collection and distribution, shipments to Mexico & Jamaica and storage of well drilling supplies for Apostolic Water Aid. Click here for more information.
- WHIP- Washington Helps Its People (WHIP) is a local food pantry created to meet the needs of people within the Washington Township community.